top of page




Home: Welcome

Robyn Mann

Emory University, Bachelor of Arts

Cardozo Law School, Juris Doctor

Certified Mediator

Admitted to the Bar:

  • New York

  • Connecticut

  • Colorado

Mann_14_Final (1).jpg
Home: About
Business Meeting

Practice Areas

Home: Practices
Contract Signature


​When there are unsettled issues that will be negotiated or litigated in court, you need an attorney with court and trial experiences to fight for your rights in court. I will advocate for you in the following areas:​

  • Child Custody 

  • Child Support

  • Spousal Support

  • Equitable Distribution of Assets

  • Post Judgment Enforcement

family mediation.jpg


A structured &  interactive process where I, as an impartial third party, assists you in negotiating your divorces with minimal conflict and maximum fairness.

Image by Izzy Park

Parent Coordination

In Parent Coordination, I help you resolve disputes in the best interest of the child, despite high conflict between the parents. Focusing on the developmental needs of the child, I provide the guidance to reduce exposure to conflict and maximize the child's resilience and ability to succeed despite the conflict.

Legal Handshake

Uncontested Divorce

An uncontested divorce is a divorce that neither party is fighting. When both parties agree to divorce, it typically saves time and money. To complete an uncontested divorce, you must agree on:

  • How you will share custody, parenting time, and parenting responsibilities

  • The amount and duration of any child support

  • Amount and duration of any  spousal support 

  • Division of all property and debt

Contract Signature

Pre- and Post- Nuptial Agreements

In the event of a divorce, married persons can decide how to share their assets, or how to provide for their individual needs, by executing a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, thereby bypassing the laws that govern divorces. In this manner, they can decide for themselves how to proceed in case of a divorce, thus reducing acrimony, time and costs.

Elderly Couple Contract

Post-Divorce Modification

Many times, former spouses need to change or enforce their divorce terms. To do that, they can return to court for resolution of post-divorce legal matters, or can engage in mediation to resolve their concerns. This includes enforcement of court orders and compliance, upward and downward modification of support obligations and changes of custody provisions.

Client 1 Client

Valued Feedback

This is your Testimonial quote. Use this space to share customers’ reviews about you, your services and exciting success stories. Get your visitors excited to work with you!

Home: Testimonial

Get in Touch

60 East 42nd Street
Suite 4600
New York, NY 10165


Thanks for submitting!

Home: Contact
Home: Blog Feed
bottom of page